Tuesday, October 8, 2013

As of lately.. :)

Wowzaaa I am not a good blogger. I am so sorry, my honeycombs. I just haven't had the inspiration that I hope for lately! All I do lately is school, school, and more school related things. No complaints here, though :). I sure do love nursing school and all that is involved in it. I was talking to a friend yesterday about how close we are to graduating and that it's kind of a scary time! As soon as he brought up the subject I went on and on about how much I was going to miss school, yada, yada, yada... And he basically said I was crazy. Oh well! I love academia, what can I say? Also, God is doing such crazy/cool things with my future lately! I have no set plan, yet but options I hadn't thought of before have been arising and I am praying without ceasing about it all and I have all the trust in the world that He will lead me to the PERFECT place and situation :). Anyway, I found this cute questionnaire on The Happy Goose and felt as though I must fill it out. So here we go! Oh and here's some cute pictures from my insta-fun insta-life lately :) 









Making : good grades! And care plans :) 
Cooking : quinoa... always! 
Drinking : coffee with my creamer.
Eating: trail mixxx
Reading: textbooks and fanfictions. *insert ashamed face here*
Wanting: to get an internship on the oncology unit! 
Looking at: my ever-so-loved planner 
Playing: Parachute <3 
Wasting: lots of time :D 
Sewing: nothing... i don't know how :(
Wishing: there were more hours in everyday.. 
Enjoying: God's crazy way of changing my plans 
Waiting: to hear final news about the nurse internship!
Liking: my new unicorn sweatshirt.
Wondering: what will happen in may/june :)
Loving: my sweet, Jesus-loving friends
Hoping: i get to travel lots and lots next year!
Marveling: over God's constant kindness and the amazing nurses at the clinic i'm doing a rotation at right now
Needing: something sweet.
Smelling: some kind of scentsy wax!
Wearing: comfy sweats <3
Following: Jesus... always :D
Noticing: lots of love in the air
Knowing: there are limitless opportunities in my future...
Thinking: i need to stop being such a fickle pickle
Feeling: lots of love and loneliness. (weird, huh?)
Bookmarking: blogs! and cutesy clothes
Opening: my mind to a million possibilities
Giggling: at my own singing in the car :D


xo.
(oh yeah, I dyed my hair brown! Fun for fall, right? :))

1 comment: